Home Products VP37 Tester
The test bench equipped with VP37 tester can adjust Bosch
VP37,Zexel COVEC-F electric control distribution pumps, product
performance reliability,testing data is same as the original
imported control box.
1. Testing electric part of electric distribution pump;
2. Testing the performance of the various operating conditions of
electronically controlled distributor injection pump;
3. Testing the pressure of pumping cavity of electric detection
4. Testing the piston stroke of the timing advance unit.
Testing the oil-returning of electronically controlled fuel
distribution pump. It mainly used for testing Electronic VP37
Technical data of VP37 Tester:
1. Electronic Power: 220V 50HZ;
2. Output Power: Maximum 500 W;
3. Data display: Light Four digital Nixie tube;
4. Control Range: 0-5000rmv;
5. Advance angel valve control signal: DC12V 1.5A;
6. Block oil valve control signal: DC12V 1.5A;
7. Average good running time: 15000 Hours.
VP37 is an indispensable electronic control instrument to test
function of rotating pump, EDC is electronic fuel injection system
for small and business car, for example AUDI BMW FIAT ROVER BENZ
VP37 is a complete digital device, can test Parameters of rotating
electronic control pump according to standard Parameter from
There are two kinds ways of Electronic Distributor Pump Testing,
Static State; Dynamic State:
1. Static State: Connect lines of distributor pump withVP37 tester, and measure by
multimeter according to data from factory, to identify order of all
line connection suit factory standard;
2. Dynamic State: Control rotary electronic pump working by signal, at the same time
rotate electronic pump output signal and display on screen;
3. It equipped alarm light include output short or overload, to
find and solve problem.
Power pressure: 220V.
Input frequency: 50/60HZ.
Output power: 200VA.
Output current: 10A.
Display voltage: 0-5000mv.
Work temperature: 0-50.
Work humidity: 20-85HR.
Welcome to send your message to us