FJ-CT 1092-3500 Kitchen towel rewinding machine
This machine adopts the advanced technology of PLC computer
programming, variable frequency speed regulating, electronical
braking and HMI operation interface. For its excellent practice of all devices equipped on it, the machine has got
reputations from its users since pushing to the market.It’s your ideal choice from its production high-quality toilet/kitchen
paper roller, for it can improve the production efficiency and
reduce rejects and increase econnomic benefits.
1. Horizontal style paper unwind stand: deliver with pneumatic wide
belt, moreover the stand have independent web tension control device and
sides tension control device for each roll of raw paper.
2. Pneumatic paper loading unit: it can save the labor.
3. The function of automatic stop when the raw paper is broken that
can save the Qty. of raw paper.
4. Machine will alarm when paper core is run out of.
5. The rewinding technology of this machine can make the finished
paper reel tightly first and then loosely. It can give the different elasticity for different parts of paper
roll. Especially, paper core won’t separate from paper roll after a long time of store.
6.Automatic trimming, spraying adhesive and sealing are finished instantly at the same time.
7. Adopting of up-guided method to wind finished paper, and the
front and back jogging button guide raw paper.
8. Double embossing compared with single embossing, can make paper
more soft and the double-side effect of finished product same,
meanwhile, when doing the same Dia. double embossing makes the
weight of finished product reduced by 15% or above.
9. Embossing system: A-when process kitchen paper, the glue will be
caught on the bulge of embossing layer to make the tow layers stick
together. B-when process Decorative toilet paper, the device add
color glue between the second and third layer to show all kinds of
color pattern on the paper surface (the pattern is decided by the
embossing roller), make the layers stick together, and to avoid
destroy the soft of paper.