1000 - 1250 Kg/Hour
Self - Friction
High Speed Mixers
800L 110Kw stainless steel High Speed Mixers For Plastic , 1000 -
PVC mixer is widely used to compound PVC resin with stabilizer and
some other additives in the industry of PVC extrusion, PVC
pelletizing/granulating and so on. it's necessary machine for PVC
- for model smaller than 500litre model, the mixer barrel adopts
5mm stainless steel, bottom adopts 6mm stainless steel, it's
stronger and durable.
- the mixer exhausing filter adopts very good air filter used for
car, the air exhausting effect is much more better than cloth bag
- hot mixer blades are well desgined which can save mixing time by
2mintues for one batch.
- adopts imported Gemany oil seal, make sure no oil leakge and
lasting long time.
Pot volume (L)
Electric and self-friction
The mixer mainly used homogeneous mixture with PVC, all kinds of
resins and other plastic materials.
It mixes and dyes the grain burden of PE, PP and other plastic
materials, to dry the hygroscopicity resin forming the type before
The mixer is absolutely necessary supplement equipment in the front
production line of the plastic production factory
1/ The motor: 110KW 980RPM Dazhong AC motor ;
2/ The inner barrel of mixer are made of stainless steel
(thickness of 8mm ) ;
The bottom of the barrel is made of stainless steel (thickness of
The outermost barrel of heating mixer is packed with 0.8mm
stainless steel plate
(DOP corrosion-resistant, easy to clean)；
The mixier is equipped with a stainless steel
3/ The mixer adopts two-type stainless steel blades:425 RPM ;
The blade at bottom is slotted –type；
4/ The mainshaft is sealed by PTFE and skeleton oil(TTO made in
5/ The belt pulley :8 slots with 8 belts；
6/ The frame :welded by high-quality iron plate, surface is
painted, strong and beautiful;
7/ The electric heating device, equipped with a temperature
thermocouple and temperature control meter;
8/ The bearing:ZWZ bearing；
9/ The mode of pot cover opening and discharge : Pneumatic(to
The discharge hole:￠180mm；
10/ The electrical box:
(1) Standard electrical box；
(2) Contactor : Delixi Contactor , famous brand in China；
(3) Digital display temperature-control meter ,made in
11/ The output :200-250Kg /feeding amount.；
Stir Vane Quantity
Rotary Speed Of Stir Vane
1. Stable performence
2. Advanced design
3. Convinient control
5.long service life
- Payment terms: BY T/T, 30% as advance payment, the rest 70% will be
paid before delivery.
- Time of delivery: 60 days
- Port of loading: Shanghai, China
- Port of discharging: At buyer’s option
- Packing: Film packing, by container transport
- Certificate: CE or others
- Warranty and service:Guarantee period is one year.
- Installation: We will send 1-2 engineers to your company for
installing, commissioning and training, and the buyer should be
responsible for the room and board and the two-way air tickets and
the allowance 100 USD per day for each person.
- If the equipment breakdown for the quality of the machine in one
year, we provide replacement and the repair freely. The seller will
charge the buyer cost price of spare parts beyond one year and
provide long-term technical guide.
- The workers must operate the machines according to the usage of the
machine. We do not be responsible for the accidence which is made
by the improper operation of workers.